Sometimes after the damage from a fire has been restored, the problem is not resolved as foul lingering odors can still remain and make your home almost uninhabitable. Smoke is not the only possible source of foul odors; water damage, mold, mildew, and sewage backups can also result in lingering odors that must be removed by professionals. ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning provides smoke and odor mitigation in Bay Area, TX to completely remove unpleasant odors as well as the source. We use advanced equipment and technology to remove odors from the furnishing, structural elements, and air spaces in your home.
ServiceMaster Smoke and Odor Mitigation
Call (800) 303-5844
Our technicians have the experience and training to provide effective deodorization services with the latest technology of the industry including Nano carbon technology, ozone technology, and hydroxyl technology. We do more than just remove the odor, we locate and fix the source of the odor so that it will not return after we complete our services.
Our odor removal services cover the following:
- Fire and Smoke Odor Removal
- Pet Odor Removal
- Dead Animal Removal
- Undetected Death Scene Odor
- Ozone Deodorization
- Hydroxyl Deodorization
- Thermal Fogging
We employ a multi-step deodorization process to remove the odor from the air spaces as well as the affected furnishings and structural elements. These steps include the following:
- Treatment or removal of the source of the odor
- Treatment of contaminated materials and surfaces
- Treatment of dead air spaces
- Air washing
- Sealing of porous surfaces
- Complete assessment and documentation of the process
ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning can effectively remove these common odors with our deodorization process:
- Fire and Smoke Odor: Our cleaning products can remove smoke odors from affected furnishings and structural elements.
- Water Damage Restoration: Water damage causes musty odors as well as mold or mildew growth which can also leave a lingering odor. We can remove musty odors from water and mold.
- Biological Based Odor Elimination: We use real-time odor elimination to remove biological based odors from animals, bodily fluids, and other sources.
Living with a foul odor in your home or office is practically unbearable and removing odors yourself can be very difficult. Make sure you call ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning for odor mitigation if you have lingering odors in your home or business in Bay Area, TX.
You can call us anytime at (800) 303-5844 for more about our smoke and odor mitigation services or to schedule and appointment.