ServiceMaster Water Damage Restoration
Serving Champion Forest, TX area since 1992
Water is all around us in many forms which makes it difficult to completely prevent water damage in your home or building. Excess water can get into your home from flooding, heavy rain, and humidity as well as plumbing leaks, burst pipes, and sewage backups and it is quick to cause structural damage because water and moisture can get absorbed in common building materials such as wood and drywall. You must call a professional for flood cleanup services as soon as you notice the excess water because it can lead to extensive structural damage and mold growth within just 48 hours.
ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning provides water and flood damage restoration services in Champion Forest, TX to clean up and restore homes and businesses that have sustained significant water damage. Our technicians have received the highest level of training and IICRC certification to effectively handle water damage by limiting its spread and drying the affected furnishings and structural elements with dehumidification and extraction equipment. We will also clean up any resulting damage using our anti-microbial cleaners and sanitizers as well as monitor the moisture level to ensure that the water has been completely removed to help prevent mold or mildew growth.
The water damage restoration services we provide include these steps:
- Emergency Service 24/7/365
- Water Extraction and Dehumidification
- Anti-Microbial Application and Sanitization
- Demolition and Debris Removal
- Moisture Monitoring
- Air Quality Control
- Free Inspections and Consultation
- Assistance with Insurance Claims
- Pack-out and Content Cleaning for Damaged Items
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Mold Removal
Water Damage Tips
The first thing you should do once you discover significant water damage is call ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning to stop the damage from spreading and remove the water before it leads to structural damage or mold growth. After calling us, you can help limit the damage with these tips:
What to Do:
- Call ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning immediately to remove the water before mold or mildew starts to grow.
- Mop or blot dry to remove as much water as you can.
- Remove temporary floor coverings such as area rugs if wet, but do not attempt to remove permanent flooring.
- Put drapery bottoms through a coat hanger and put the hanger on the rod to keep them off the floor.
- Wipe water from wet furniture and put aluminum foil under all furniture legs to keep the carpet protected.
- Move photos, paintings, and other similar objects to a safe, dry location.
- Open all interior doors including cabinets and closet doors to aid in the drying process.
- Keep water damaged books on their shelves so the pages do not warp until they can be restored with specialized drying.
What NOT to Do:
- Do not enter a room with standing water until the power is turned off.
- Do not use a vacuum cleaner to remove water.
- Do not remove permanent carpeting or flooring, this should be done by professionals.
- Do not use an electrical appliance on a wet floor.
- Do not try to clean up mold or mildew.
Any case of water damage can quickly become a major problem so contact ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning right away if there is water damage in your home in Champion Forest, TX 77379 area. We will stop the excess water or moisture from spreading and begin the drying process before it causes further damage. You can call us 24 hours a day for emergency water damage restoration at (800) 303-5844.