ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning
Serving Conroe TX area since 1992
Call: (800) 303-5844
At one point or another, it is very likely that you will have some sort of water damage in your home. Flooding, broken pipes, and appliance malfunctions can lead to excessive water in your home and therefore excessive water damage. It is important to contact ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning immediately to prevent further damage to your home. We are available 24 hours a day at (800) 303-5844 for emergency disaster restoration services in Conroe, TX 77382. If you do not contact ServiceMaster immediately, it is likely that the water damage can become permanent and mold will begin to grow. We have gathered the best restoration professionals in the business and they will be able to assist you with your restoration process immediately. Our professions will first remove all water and damaged content. Then we use our unique water extraction methods in order to remove all moisture and dry your home. To finish we use cleaning products to sanitize the damaged areas. We will keep an eye on moisture levels and see that your home is completely restored.
ServiceMaster Water Damage Restoration Process includes
- Emergency response 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Free inspection
- Water extraction and dehumidification
- Cleaning and sanitation of the affected areas
- Demolition and debris removal
- Content cleaning and pack-out
- Carpet cleaning
- Mold remediation
- Moisture monitoring
- Assistance with insurance claims
When Water Damage Happens to You
If you want to avoid further damage to your home in the future, you must contact ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning. You may contact us at any time as we are available 24 hours a day. If you have taken notice of flooding or water damage in your home or office, contact ServiceMaster immediately. You may call us at 800) 303-5844 for our water damage cleanup services.
Follow these tips to avoid further damage in your home!
- Dispose of all wet area rugs and other floor coverings that are not attached to the floor. Do not remove carpeting without our help as this can result in further damage.
- Attempt to remove excess water by blot drying wet areas.
- Move the ends of drapes through a coat hanger and hang it from the curtain rod to keep the ends away from the water.
- Place aluminum foil beneath furniture legs to keep them from staining the carpeting.
- Place all valuable and precious items in a room away from the flooding.
- In order to allow airflow, open all windows and doors.
There are several things to avoid doing in a flood situation.
- If the power is on in your home, avoid all rooms with standing water, do not ever stand in them.
- Regular vacuum cleaners are not build to remove water, so do not use them.
- Do not use any electrical appliances when the floor is wet.
- Cleaning mold by yourself can cause further damage and cause health problems, be sure to let the professionals take care of this.
Water damage is a serious problem that requires serious attention. That is why it’s important to call ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning at (800) 303-5844 for water damage restoration and flood cleanup services in Conroe, TX 77382.
Flood damage restoration – Bay area, TX
Water damage clean up – Houston, TX
Flood damage cleanup – The Woodlands, TX
Water Damage Restoration – Kingwood, TX
Water Damage Mitigation – Champion Forest, TX
Water Damage Restoration – Spring, TX
Flood damage cleanup – Katy, TX