ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning
Serving the East Montgomery County, TX Area since 1992
Call: (800) 303-5844
Disasters do more than just damage buildings and their contents; they also leave behind smells that aren’t like the ones normally found in a household. Sewage backups, floods, fires, and other disasters leave foul odors that can’t be covered with air fresheners or fabric refreshers. These odors can have a negative impact on your home, or ruin your business’ reputation. Building materials can absorb these materials and covering them won’t work; cleaning them is the only way to remove them for good. ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning provides smoke and odor mitigation for homes and businesses in East Montgomery County, TX that have bad smells for any reason. We use the most effective cleaning products and equipment in the industry to safely and gently clean and restore your home or business.
The smell that greets people who enter your home or business contributes to their first impression. You want that to be positive. A bad smell sets up a poor impression that may be difficult to overcome. The experts at ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning can remove even the worst smells from a wide range of sources. Once we take care of the source, we remove odors from the affected air spaces, furnishings, and materials using advanced odor removal technology that includes hydroxyl technology, Nano carbon technology, and ozone technology. We document the entire process so you know exactly what took place.
ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning’s Smoke and Odor Mitigation removes:
- Fire and smoke odors;
- Pet odors;
- Biological odors;
- Dead animal odors;
- Water and mold damage.
There are several steps to our smoke and odor mitigation process that ensures we remove all traces of the smell. These steps include:
Removing the source of the odor;
- Removing the odor from affected furnishings and items;
- Air space washing and treatment;
- Sealing porous surfaces.
Many natural disasters leave behind foul odors and we can help with those too. We remove bad smells from disasters like:
- Water damage and mold. Flooding usually leaves a musty smell that gets worse if sewage is involved. Water damage often leads to mold within days if cleanup doesn’t happen quickly, which has an odor of its own. We can remove these musty smells from furnishings, textiles, and building materials.
- Fire and smoke. The smoke left behind from a fire is very distinctive, and hard to cover up. The deodorization methods we use remove all traces of it, leaving behind a fresh, clean scent.
- Biological based odors. Bodily fluids, dead animals, and other biological sources can leave behind smells. We can remove them at the source and keep them from coming back.
Bad smells can’t be seen, but they definitely have an impact on your home or business. Make sure they don’t impact yours by calling the technicians at ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning when you first notice a foul odor. You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (800) 303-5844 for emergency smoke and odor mitigation services in East Montgomery County, TX.
Smoke and odor removal – Houston, TX
Smoke and odor removal services – Kingwood, TX
Smoke and odor mitigation – Bay area, TX
Smoke and odor mitigation – The Woodlands, TX
Smoke and odor mitigation – Champion Forest, TX
Smoke and odor mitigation – Spring, TX
Smoke and odor mitigation – Katy, TX
Smoke and odor mitigation – Conroe, TX