ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning
Serving Katy TX area since 1992
Call: (800) 303-5844
Water is great to have in your home, as long as it’s in a glass or a bathtub. Water in your basement or overflowing your floors is a different story. Excess water can come from many sources – floods, sewage backups, broken pipes, and plumbing leaks to name a few. Excess water rots away wood and drywall, and mold begins to grow within 48 hours. That’s why it’s so important to call ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (800) 303-5844 for emergency disaster restoration services in Katy, TX 77494 area.
Our certified professionals arrive quickly to contain the flooded area and stop the water from spreading and damaging more of the building and contents. Next, we remove excess water and moisture using the most effective water extraction and drying equipment in the industry. Finally, we use anti-microbial cleaning products and sanitizers to clean the affected area and prevent mold. We monitor the moisture levels at all times during the drying process and adjust procedures as necessary.
ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning’s Water Damage Restoration Process includes
- Emergency response 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Free inspection and consultation
- Water extraction and dehumidification
- Cleaning and sanitation using antimicrobial products
- Demolition and debris removal
- Content cleaning and pack-out
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Mold remediation
- Continuous moisture monitoring
- Assistance with insurance claims
When Water Damage Happens to You
It’s important to call ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (800) 303-5844 at the first sign of flooding and/or water damage. Waiting will only allow the damage to spread. There are several things you can do while you wait for our experts to arrive.
- Remove wet area rugs and other floor coverings that aren’t attached. Don’t try to remove carpeting by yourself.
- Wipe or blot affected surfaces to remove excess water.
- Slide the ends of drapes through a coat hanger and hang it from the curtain rod to keep the ends out of the water.
- Put aluminum foil under furniture legs to keep them from staining carpeting.
- Move paintings, photos, heirlooms, and other valuables to another part of the house for safekeeping.
- Open doors and windows, interior as well as exterior, to allow airflow.
There are several things to avoid doing in a flood situation.
- Never enter a room with standing water if the power is still on.
- Don’t use a regular household vacuum cleaner to remove water. It’s designed for picking up dry things, like dust.
- Don’t attempt to remove carpeting yourself; it can easily shrink as it dries.
- Never use electrical appliances if you’re standing on a wet floor.
- Don’t try to clean up mold and mildew by yourself. Without proper equipment, it’s easy to spread to other areas or make yourself sick.
Water is the most common cause of disaster damage, but every situation is different. That’s why it’s important to call ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (800) 303-5844 for water restoration services in Katy, TX 77494 area.
Flood damage restoration – Bay area, TX
Water damage restoration – Houston, TX
Flood damage cleanup – The Woodlands, TX
Flood cleanup services – Conroe, TX
Water Damage Restoration – Kingwood, TX
Water Damage Restoration – Champion Forest, TX
Water Damage Restoration – Spring, TX