ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning
Serving Kingwood TX area since 1992
Call: (281) 358-0363
Water damage is a problem that almost every home or building has experienced because it can be caused by so many common factors including rain, floods, burst pipes, plumbing leaks, sewage backups, and overflows. Regardless of how the damage starts, excess water and moisture can quickly cause significant structural damage by spreading throughout the home or building through drywall, wood, and other absorbent building materials. Water damage can also lead to mold or mildew growth within just 48 hours of the initial damage, making it important to react to the first signs of water damage.
ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning provides complete water damage restoration and drying services for homes and businesses in Kingwood, TX 77339 area. Our technicians have received the highest level of training and certification to remove excess water and moisture using our advanced drying and dehumidification equipment. We also have the right cleaning products including sanitizers and anti-microbial cleaners to restore damaged content and structural elements and reduce the risk of mold or mildew.
The water damage restoration services we provide include:
- 24/7/365 Emergency Service
- Emergency Drying and Dehumidification
- Anti-Microbial Application and Sanitization
- Debris Removal and Demolition
- Moisture Monitoring and Assessment
- Air Quality Control
- Free Inspections and Consultation
- Assistance with Insurance Claims
- Content Cleaning and Pack-Outs for Damaged Content
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Mold Removal
Water Damage Tips
You should take immediate action once you discover water damage in your home or building and call ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning as soon as possible. Before our technicians arrive, you can limit the damage and reduce the risk of mold growth with these actions:
Flood Damage – What to Do:
- Contact ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning immediately to prevent mold or bacteria growth.
- Mop or blot dry to remove excess water.
- Remove area rugs and other non-permanent floor coverings.
- Keep the drapes off the floor by putting the bottoms through a coat hanger and putting the coat hanger on the rod.
- Wipe excess water from wet furniture and put foil under all furniture legs to keep the carpet protected from staining.
- Move photos, paintings, and similar objects to a dry, safe location.
- Do not remove water damaged books from their shelves, keeping them packed together can prevent page warping until they can be treated with specialized drying.
- Open closet and cabinet doors and drawers to aid in the drying process.
Flood Damage – What Not to Do:
- Do not enter a room that has standing water until the power is shut off.
- Do not use a vacuum cleaner to remove water.
- Do not remove carpeting or other permanent flooring types.
- Do not use electrical appliances if you are standing on a wet floor.
- Do not cleanup mold or mildew growth.
Water damage should be dealt with immediately because it can spread deeper into the building materials of your home and building to cause extensive structural damage or mold growth. If you notice water damage in your home or office in Kingwood, TX 77339 area, contact ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning right away for water damage restoration services. You can reach us anytime, 24 hours a day at (800) 303-5844 for emergency water damage restoration services.
Related services:Flood damage restoration – Bay area, TX
Water damage restoration – Houston, TX
Flood damage cleanup – The Woodlands, TX
Flood cleanup service - Katy, TX
Water Damage Restoration and Flood Cleanup – Southwest Houston
Flood and Water Damage Restoration – Stafford, TX | Fort Bend County