ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning
Serving the Lake Houston Area since 1992
Call: (800) 303-5844
Natural disasters often cause physical property damage that is easy to see, but they also cause damage that is not so obvious, like unpleasant odors. Floods, fires, sewage backups, and mold typically leave foul odors behind in homes and buildings, and there is very little you can do to get rid of the smell. Porous building materials and furnishings can absorb foul odors and the only way to stop the odor from spreading is to eliminate it at its source.
ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning provides odor mitigation services to remove odors from smoke and other sources for homes and businesses in the Lake Houston Area. We will deal with the source of the odor and use advanced deodorization methods to effectively remove the smell from the affected furnishings and materials.
Our technicians are well trained to effectively treat and remove odors from a range of different sources. Once we take care of the source of the odor, we treat the affected air spaces, furnishings, and materials with advanced odor removal technology including hydroxyl technology, Nano carbon technology, and ozone technology. We can effectively remove the following odors:
- Fire and Smoke Odor
- Dead Animal Odor
- Pet Odor
- Biological Odor
Our odor mitigation services consist of several steps to ensure that the source of the odor is addressed and that the odor is effectively removed from the affected areas and materials. These steps consist of the following:
- Removal of the source of the odor
- Odor removal from affected objects and materials
- Air space treatment and washing
- Sealing of porous surfaces
- Documentation of the entire deodorization process
Many natural disasters that are responsible for serious property damage also leave behind unpleasant odors. We can effectively remove odors from the following disasters:
- Water Damage and Mold: Flooding in a home or building may have a musty smell, and this odor can be even worse if there is sewage in the water. Water damage also leads to mold growth which can produce a musty smell of its own. We can effectively remove lingering musty odors from mold or flooding.
- Fire and Smoke: Smoke odors are very common in homes and buildings affected by a fire. Our deodorization methods are effective for removing smoke odors from air spaces, furnishings, and structural materials.
- Biological Based Odors: Dead animals, bodily fluids, and other biological sources can spread dangerous and pungent odors. Our real-time deodorization process can help remove foul biological based odors.
A nasty odor in your home or building can be aggravating and unpleasant, especially after a disaster has taken place. Our technicians at ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning can effectively remove all types of unpleasant odors from homes and buildings in the Lake Houston Area using our proven deodorization methods. Give us a call at (800) 303-5844 for more information about our odor mitigation services.
Smoke and odor removal – Houston, TX
Smoke and odor removal services – Kingwood, TX
Smoke and odor mitigation – Bay area, TX
Smoke and odor mitigation – The Woodlands, TX
Smoke and odor mitigation – Champion Forest, TX
Smoke and odor mitigation – Spring, TX
Smoke and odor mitigation – Katy, TX
Smoke and odor mitigation – Conroe, TX