ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning
Serving the Lake Houston Area since 1992
Call: (800) 303-5844
Water is the most important natural element because it is necessary for all forms of life, but it can also be very destructive. If excess water or moisture gets into your home or building, it can cause damage that will gradually become very serious, and contribute to mold growth by creating favorable conditions. Homes and buildings may experience water damage from natural floods and rain, and internal problems such as pipe bursts, leaks, and backups can also lead to extensive water damage. Regardless of the cause, water damage can spread quickly and trigger mold growth within 48 hours which is why you need to call a professional as soon as you discover the damage.
ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning provides complete water damage restoration services for homes and businesses in the Lake Houston Area. Each of our technicians are IICRC certified to handle any case of water damage from a slow leak to serious flooding.
Trusted Flood and Water Damage Restoration
Most of the building materials in your home including the flooring, sub-flooring, woodwork, drywall, insulation, and sheetrock can absorb water. The allows excess water to spread through your property with little resistance, causing swelling, warping, and buckling to the affected materials. If these building materials become too oversaturated, they may become vulnerable to structural damage. It is very important to address water damage as soon as possible to limit its spread and decrease the risk of mold growth.
Our technicians will arrive at your property quickly to prevent the water from spreading any further and do an initial evaluation of the damage. We will remove standing water with our extraction equipment and set up our advanced drying and dehumidification equipment to completely dry affected furnishings and building materials. Once the water and moisture is removed, we will thoroughly clean and sanitize the area with our anti-microbial cleaners.
Our complete water damage restoration services include the following:
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Water Extraction and Dehumidification
- Sanitization and Anti-Microbial Applications
- Moisture Monitoring
- Air Quality Control
- Demolition and Debris Removal
- Mold Removal
- Free Inspections and Consultation
- Help with Insurance Claims
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Content Cleaning and Pack-Out
Water Damage Restoration Tips
As mentioned above, you must call ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning for water damage restoration as soon as you notice a problem on your property. Once you have called us, follow these tips to recover from the damage:
What to Do:
- Call ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning right away to contain and remove the excess water.
- Remove water by mopping and blot drying.
- Remove area rugs and other temporary flooring.
- Get your drapery bottoms off the floor by putting them through a coat hanger and putting the hanger on the rod.
- Put aluminum foil under furniture legs to prevent damage to the carpet and wipe excess water from the furniture.
- Put delicate objects like photos and paintings in a safe place.
- Open the doors within the home or building to help the drying process.
- Keep water damaged books packed together tightly to prevent page warping. We can treat water damaged books with a specialized process.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t walk into a room with standing water if the power is still on.
- Don’t try to remove excess water with a standard vacuum cleaner.
- Don’t try to remove permanent flooring or carpeting, this is best left to professionals.
- Don’t use electrical appliances that may be water damaged or are on a wet floor.
- Don’t try to remove mold or mildew yourself.
Water damage can become a very dangerous situation if you allow the water to spread further and deeper into your home or building. If there is water damage on your property in the Lake Houston Area, you must call ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning for professional water damage restoration services. We are available 24 hours a day at (800) 303-5844 to respond to water damage restoration emergencies.
Flood damage restoration – Bay area, TX
Water damage clean up – Houston, TX
Flood damage cleanup – The Woodlands, TX
Water Damage Restoration – Kingwood, TX
Water Damage Mitigation – Champion Forest, TX
Water Damage Restoration – Spring, TX
Flood damage cleanup – Katy, TX
Flood damage cleanup – Conroe, TX