ServiceMaster Flood Damage RestorationServing Spring, TX area since 1992 Water is an absolutely essential element for life but there are many instances when it can be harmful, such as when too much water enters your home or building. Several factors such as heavy rain, floods, plumbing leaks, overflows, sewage backups, and burst pipes can lead to excess water or moisture in your building which in time can cause structural damage as well as mold growth. It only takes about 48 hours for excess water or moisture to spread through the building materials of your home so do not hesitate to call for professional help once you notice significant water damage. ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning provides water damage restoration services to remove excess water and moisture from homes and businesses in Spring, TX and restore affected structures and furnishings with water extraction and drying. Our technicians have the certification and experience necessary to handle any size water loss and we will immediately contain the excess water to prevent it from causing additional damage or mold. Our anti-microbial cleaning products and sanitizers can effectively clean up affected surfaces and we will consistently monitor the moisture level as we administer the drying process.
Our water damage restoration services include these steps:
- Emergency Service 24/7/365
- Water Extraction and Dehumidification
- Anti-Microbial Application and Sanitization
- Debris Removal and Demolition
- Moisture Monitoring and Assessment
- Air Quality Control
- Free Inspections and Consultation
- Assistance with Insurance Claims
- Content Cleaning and Pack-Outs for Damaged Content
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Mold Remediation
Water Damage TipsIt is very important to contact ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning once you discover significant water damage to help stop its spread. After making the call, taking the following actions will help you reduce some of the damage. What to Do:
- Contact ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning before the damage spreads and causes mold growth.
- Mop or blot dry affected areas to remove excess water.
- Remove wet area rugs and non-permanent floor coverings but do not try to remove carpeting or other permanent floor coverings.
- Keep drapes off the floor by putting the bottoms through a coat hanger and putting the hanger on the rod.
- Wipe excess water from wet furniture and put aluminum foil under the legs to protect the carpet from staining.
- Put paintings, photos, and similar objects somewhere safe.
- Water damaged books should be kept packed together on their shelves to prevent page warping until they can be properly restored with specialized drying.
- Open the doors and windows in your home as well as all internal doors to help aid the drying process.
- Do not enter a room with standing water if the power it still on.
- Do not use a regular vacuum cleaner to remove standing water.
- Do not attempt to remove permanent flooring or carpeting.
- Do not use electrical appliances if you are standing on a wet floor.
- Do not attempt to cleanup mold or mildew growth.
Toilet Overflow Cleanup FAQ
We hope these FAQs can answer some of your questions, concerns, or general curiosity about toilet overflows. It’s important to know how to handle different scenarios, as well as who...
What to Do When Your Bathroom is Flooded
While flooding and water damage can happen anywhere in your home, certain areas are more vulnerable, such as the bathroom. It is important to check your bathrooms regularly for any...
How to Respond to a Bathtub Overflow
By equipping yourself with the right knowledge on how to diagnose and contain an overflowing tub, you can protect your home and furniture from expensive repairs or replacements—saving both time...