ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning
Call: (800) 303-5844
The coronavirus, or COVID-19, has drastically changed how businesses conduct their daily activities and interactions with employees and customers. Maintaining the health and safety of employees, customers, and their families has become even more crucial. Business owners have been advised to take precautionary and preventative actions against the spread of the coronavirus in the workplace. One way is to seek help from a professional cleaning and disinfection service to provide a thorough deep cleaning of the property.
ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning provides professional cleaning and disinfection services to commercial properties in Stafford and Fort Bend County, TX to help limit the spread of COVID-19 and other harmful viruses in the workplace. Our cleaning technicians wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are equipped with top quality disinfection and cleaning solutions to effectively clean and sanitize the entire area.
What is the Coronavirus?
The coronavirus is a respiratory infection that can be transmitted from person to person through respiratory droplets. Those infected by the virus may show symptoms within 2-14 days of initial exposure. Common symptoms include difficulty breathing, fever, coughing, and body chills. Individuals may experience more severe symptoms depending on their current and past health history.
For more information about COVID-19, visit the FAQ page of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website here.
Professional Commercial Cleaning and Disinfection Service
According to the CDC, the virus can survive on various materials from hours to days longer than the flu, allowing it to spread more easily. For this reason, it is best to hire a professional cleaning service to thoroughly clean the property and ensure the complete elimination of the virus on surfaces and materials. The cleaning products we use are EPA-registered and approved by the CDC. Our technicians are IICRC certified and maintain their knowledge on COVID-19 by monitoring all communications from government officials, the CDC, the World Health Organization (WHO), and medical professionals.
Our professional commercial disinfection and cleaning services include:
- We use top quality and advanced cleaning and disinfection products to effectively eliminate bacteria that may spread COVID-19 and other harmful illnesses.
- We address all areas of the property, especially high-traffic zones and hard to reach places.
- We pay extra attention to high touch materials and objects such as light switches, keyboards, phones, countertops, desks, door handlers, chairs, and bathroom fixtures.
- We treat air spaces to neutralize any airborne viral particles as an extra precaution.
- We will fog the property with a broad-spectrum biocide to ensure that the entire area has been thoroughly decontaminated.
We are capable of sanitizing and disinfecting different commercial properties, such as:
- Offices and commercial buildings
- Childcare facilities
- Schools and universities
- Gyms and fitness centers
- Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Other public buildings
Some preventative actions that can be followed in the workplace to help minimize the spread of COVID-19 include:
- Requiring employees who are exhibiting flu-like symptoms to stay home.
- Offer paid-sick-leave as an incentive for employees to stay home when not feeling well.
- Provide alcohol-based sanitizer for employee use.
- Encourage thorough handwashing of at least 20 seconds.
- Offer opportunities for employees to work from home, if possible.
- Encourage social distancing of at least 6 feet and avoid physical contact with others.
To help minimize the spread of the coronavirus and other harmful illnesses in your work environment, contact ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning for professional commercial disinfection services in Stafford and Fort Bend County, TX. We can be reached at (800) 303-5844.