ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning
Call: (800) 303-5844
It has always been important for offices, commercial buildings, and other public spaces to be kept clean and sanitary. This helps create a safe and productive environment for employees, customers, visitors, and tenants. Keeping these spaces clean and sanitary is even more important during the COVID-19 pandemic to help prevent the spread of this dangerous disease. Working with a professional who can effectively disinfect your property has been proven to be an effective way to protect your property from the coronavirus and other illnesses.
ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning provides commercial disinfection and cleaning services to help protect commercial and public buildings in Sugar Land, TX. Our technicians use advanced equipment and disinfectants approved by the EPA to thoroughly disinfect commonly used areas and objects and eliminate dangerous pathogens including COVID-19.
What is COVID-19?
COVID-19 is a serious respiratory illness that spreads from person to person through air droplets, and it can also spread if someone touches a contaminated surface before touching their eyes, nose, or mouth. It may take between 2 and 14 days for the symptoms to appear, which include shortness of breath, fever, chills, coughing, and loss of smell or taste. Those who are most likely to experience severe symptoms include seniors and those with pre-existing conditions or compromised immune systems.
Check out the coronavirus FAQ from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to learn more about COVID-19 and its symptoms.
Commercial Cleaning and Disinfecting
At ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning, our professionals are trained and equipped to provide complete cleaning and disinfecting services to keep your building protected. We provide commercial disinfection as a precaution to prevent exposure and we can also decontaminate spaces that have been exposed to the coronavirus. The cleaning products and disinfectants we use are EPA-registered and have been proven effective in eliminating dangerous pathogens. Our technicians use the proper equipment to apply treatment and we use personal protective equipment (PPE) to protect ourselves and prevent cross contamination.
Our cleaning and disinfection protocols follow the guidelines of the CDC and the World Health Organization (WHO). We will decontaminate all areas of your property including high touch point surfaces and objects to prevent the spread of disease.
Our preventative cleaning and disinfection services include the following:
- Air spaces are treated to neutralize airborne viral particles and pathogens.
- High touch point objects and surfaces are treated, including light switches, doorknobs, phones, desks, countertops, bathroom fixtures, computer equipment, and more.
- The property is fogged with a broad-spectrum biocide to ensure that dangerous pathogens have been eliminated.
Our infection control and decontamination services can benefit:
- Offices and commercial buildings
- Schools and universities
- Childcare facilities
- Gyms and fitness centers
- Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Other public buildings
You can help further protect your workplace from COVID-19 with the following actions:
- Make sure your employees stay home if they are sick or show any COVID-19 symptoms. You can offer your employees paid sick time to encourage them to stay home.
- Encourage your employees to wash their hands often and have hand soap available.
- Have alcohol-based sanitizer available that is at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Make sure your employees cough and sneeze into a tissue or their elbows.
- Enforce social distancing by making sure employees stay 6 feet apart and limit physical contact.
Call ServiceMaster for Commercial Disinfection
Our technicians at ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning are ready to help protect offices and commercial buildings in Sugar Land, TX with our complete cleaning and disinfection services. You can reach us at (800) 303-5844 to learn more about these services.