ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning
Serving The Woodlands area since 1992
Call: (281) 358-0363
Water is good for the inside of your body, not the inside of your home or business. Whether it comes from a broken pipe or a heavy rainstorm, floods can cause a lot of damage in a short amount of time. That’s why it’s vital to call the professionals at ServiceMaster Water Damage Restoration. They’ll respond quickly to mitigate the damage and begin the restoration process for residents of The Woodlands, TX 77375 area.
Our technicians know there’s no time to waste when water is soaking into carpets, drywall and plywood. The longer items stay wet, the more they’ll rot and become moldy. Eventually they’ll become impossible to restore. That’s why we’re on site within 2-3 hours of your initial call to assess the situation, give a free estimate and begin the restoration process. We use the most advanced techniques and equipment in the industry to bring your property back to normal as quickly as possible. Our water damage restoration technicians have been fully trained and certified to use the proper equipment and process for your unique situation. We use anti-microbial and sanitizing products to clean the damaged areas and eliminate mold.
Our water damage restoration services include:
- 24/7/365 Emergency Service
- Emergency Extraction and Dehumidification
- Sanitization and Anti-Microbial Application
- Demolition and Debris Removal
- Moisture Monitoring and Assessment
- Air Quality Control
- Free Inspections and Consulting
- Coordination of Insurance Claims
- Temporary Storage and Inventory for Damaged Content
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Mold Remediation
While you’re waiting for our experts to arrive, here are a few things to do:
- Remove area rugs and any other temporary floor coverings.
- Remove valuables such as paintings and jewelry to a safe location.
- Lift the ends of drapes by running them through a coat hanger and hanging that on the curtain rod.
- Open all doors, including cabinet doors, drawers and other openings to enclosed areas in the affected parts of the building to allow air circulation.
- In addition, Floodsmart.gov recommends contacting your insurance agent if there is damage and taking photos of floodwater.
There are several important things to avoid doing during a flood:
- Stay away from floodwater if the power is still turned on to the area.
- Don’t use electrical appliances while standing in floodwater.
- Don’t use a vacuum cleaner to pick up floodwater.
- Don’t try to remove mold and mildew yourself.
Even minor floods can cause lots of expensive damage, so as soon as you see water damage, call the experts at ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning. We’ll be within hours to stop the damage, and begin the restoration of your home or business and its contents. Our advanced techniques will get your life back on track fast. Servicing The Woodlands, TX area since 1992 – call us 24/7 at (281) 358-0363.
Water Damage Restoration – ServiceMaster Restore Video
Commercial Flood Damage Restoration – ServiceMaster Restore Video